Recent Posts

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Foxy Epoxy by Kristal Wick, Featuring Andrew Thornton

Foxy Epoxy ~ A Perfect Bit Of Prize

Before all the hectic moments of the weekend, I had a chance to drop in to see my friend Andrew Thornton, at his wonderful store, Allegory Gallery, and pick up my copy of Foxy Epoxy!  Lucky was I to win this just released book by Kristal Wick, featuring several fabulous artists inside.  Andrew's pieces were stunning and demonstrates a fun and creative way to use epoxy clays.
With all that he has going on nowadays, I was loving that we had a chance to catch up over coffees.  This weekend Allegory Gallery saw a show by Diane Hawkey,

and hosted an inaugural workshop in the art Annex, by Alisa Barnhart.    Alisa is a resident teacher from the Ligonier area and may be found at the Saturday Country Market there.

 


0 comments :

Post a Comment